Movie lovers across the country are eagerly awaiting the release of maverick director Shankar’s 2.0. This Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar-starrer is slated for release on November 29. The recently released teaser had wowed audiences with some spectacular VFX. Meanwhile, Shankar has already begun promoting the movie.
In a latest interview with popular movie critic cum journalist Rajeev Masand, Shankar has made two crucial announcements regarding his next two movies. Shankar revealed that he is so stressed out due to the constant delay in the VFX work for nearly 2,100 shots that he has decided to completely do away with computer graphics in his next film, Bharatheeyudu 2.
And after Bharatheeyudu’s sequel, Shankar said that he will direct a science fiction film. However, the star director has not divulged too many details about the film.
- Balakrishna-Tarak’s mutual affection a major highlight at ASVR’s success function
- AR Rahman directs Shah Rukh Khan in a music video
- Balayya’s daughter Nara Brahmani’s special gift to NTR
- After Rangasthalam & ASVR, Jagapathi Babu is looking for ‘soft’ roles
- ASVR is Tollywood’s 3rd highest grosser in UAE