Ace director Shankar has officially announced his next film starring Vikram and Samantha in lead roles. Unlike the erstwhile rumours that it’s a political film, Shankar clarified saying that his upcoming film is going to be a romantic thriller. For the first time in his career, he’s collaborating with acclaimed cinematographer P C Sreeram and A R Rahman is composing the music. The film’s Tamil title has been confirmed as ‘I’, which has several meanings like beauty, king, vulnerability in Tamil. Writer duo SuBa is collaborating with Shankar to pen the script. Apart from these technical crew, Shankar has also roped in Mary Vogt, who has worked in Men In Black series, to design the costumes and Peter Ming from China to choreograph the action sequences along with Anal Arasu. An Australian VFX company is going to work on this much awaited project as well. Aascar Ravichandran is going to produce the film and it’ll go on sets in mid July.
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA