It looks like the long wait for the first glimpse of 2.0 is not going to end anytime soon. The teaser was supposed to be unveiled late last year in Hyderabad; however, the event was postponed after the film’s release date too was pushed to Summer.
Earlier this week, many thought that Shankar would unveil the teaser on the occasion of Republic Day; however, Shankar has now stated that the teaser isn’t ready yet. The director is currently in Los Angeles, where he is working with a VFX company to complete the teaser.
“The teaser work of 2.0 is going in full swing at Mobscene, LA. It involves lot of CG, so once it is done the teaser will be released. #2Point0 #teaser,” Shankar said on Twitter. The film stars Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar, and Amy Jackson.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones