It looks like the long wait for the first glimpse of 2.0 is not going to end anytime soon. The teaser was supposed to be unveiled late last year in Hyderabad; however, the event was postponed after the film’s release date too was pushed to Summer.
Earlier this week, many thought that Shankar would unveil the teaser on the occasion of Republic Day; however, Shankar has now stated that the teaser isn’t ready yet. The director is currently in Los Angeles, where he is working with a VFX company to complete the teaser.
“The teaser work of 2.0 is going in full swing at Mobscene, LA. It involves lot of CG, so once it is done the teaser will be released. #2Point0 #teaser,” Shankar said on Twitter. The film stars Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar, and Amy Jackson.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style