With the Madras High Court dismissing the Injunction Order against star Kollywood director Shankar, all the legal troubles are resolved for his highly-anticipated pan-India film with Ram Charan. According to the latest updates, a crucial meeting between Shankar, Charan and the film’s producer Dil Raju took place earlier today.
In the meeting, the trio is said to have taken an important decision to take the project on floors from August. A formal announcement regarding the same could be expected very soon. The film marks Dil Raju’s 50th production. A Bollywood actress will be playing the female lead in this high budget entertainer. Star Tamil music director Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life