With the Madras High Court dismissing the Injunction Order against star Kollywood director Shankar, all the legal troubles are resolved for his highly-anticipated pan-India film with Ram Charan. According to the latest updates, a crucial meeting between Shankar, Charan and the film’s producer Dil Raju took place earlier today.
In the meeting, the trio is said to have taken an important decision to take the project on floors from August. A formal announcement regarding the same could be expected very soon. The film marks Dil Raju’s 50th production. A Bollywood actress will be playing the female lead in this high budget entertainer. Star Tamil music director Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling
- Buzz: This recent Hindi film to be remade in Telugu and Tamil
- Interesting fact: Sita Ramam actress Mrunal Thakur acted in this famous TV serial