Ever since its formal announcement a couple of months ago, maverick Kollywood director Shankar and Tollywood hero Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated pan-India film has been mired in two major legal troubles. Firstly, Lyca Productions approached the Telugu Film Producer’s Council against Shankar kick-starting Charan’s film instead of completing Indian 2.
And recently, Anniyan (Aparichitudu) producer Aascar Ravichandran initiated legal action against Shankar, alleging that the director has no right to remake the film in any language. Now, an aspiring Tamil filmmaker named Selva Muthu has approached the Tamil Film Writer’s Association, alleging that his script is being used by Shankar without proper credit or compensation.
Selva Muthu further alleged that he used to assist acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj, and that his script has now landed in Shankar’s hands without his knowledge. The writer’s association is currently scrutinizing both the scripts, and it will give its final verdict very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team