The highly-anticipated pan-india film in the combination of star Kollywood director Shankar and Tollywood star Ram Charan was launched in a grand ceremony last month. Megastar Chiranjeevi, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh and star director Rajamouli had graced the film’s launch.
We had recently reported that the regular shooting of this film, tentatively titled Vishwambhara, will take place in Pune. Now, the latest updates reveal that this crazy project’s for schedule will commence from October 21st. Ram Charan, the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani and all other lead actors will be taking part in the crucial first schedule.
Senior Tollywood hero Srikanth, Mollywood star Jayaram, star comedian turned hero Sunil and others will be playing key roles in this social drama. Dil Raju is bankrolling the project with a whopping budget of over Rs 170 crores. Thaman is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?
- EMK: Mahesh Babu – Jr NTR episode premieres date locked
- Prabhas storm continues: Radhe Shyam teaser beats Akhanda, Pushpa