Now, over the past few days, there has been a hottest rumor that’s been doing the rounds in the media. The rumor had it that Rajinikanth would be seen in 5 different avatars, while the film’s antagonist Akshay Kumar would be seen in 12 getups in 2.0.
Just when the rumors started gaining more heat, Shankar clarified that the news isn’t true. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens worldwide during Diwali, 2017.
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women
- Nandamuri brothers NTR & Kalyanram donate for Cyclone Titli victims
- Trivikram gave me the confidence to push myself : Pooja Hegde