Now, over the past few days, there has been a hottest rumor that’s been doing the rounds in the media. The rumor had it that Rajinikanth would be seen in 5 different avatars, while the film’s antagonist Akshay Kumar would be seen in 12 getups in 2.0.
Just when the rumors started gaining more heat, Shankar clarified that the news isn’t true. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens worldwide during Diwali, 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?