We all know that Shankar is busy giving finishing touches to his new film 2.0. Right from the day, this project started, everyone thought that 2.0 is the sequel to Robot.
But today, Shankar in a press meet revealed that 2.0 is a fresh story and is not a sequel to Robot. This has cleared many doubts and has also raised the curiosity about how the film is going to be.
Bollywood superstar, Akshay Kumar plays the bad guy in this film which is India’s biggest film to date. Rajinikanth plays the main lead and Amy Jackson is the female lead. Currently, a massive song is being shot in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen