By now, it’s well-known that maverick director Shankar will be directing a sequel to his 1996 blockbuster, Bharatheeyudu. Kamal Haasan will join hands with Shankar once again, while Dil Raju will bankroll this highly-anticipated multilingual.
While announcing the project during the Bigg Boss Tamil grand finale, Shankar revealed why he has decided to do Bharatheeyudu’s sequel. Shankar said, “After every movie, I used to think about my next project and always thought about sequels. Three years before this line (Bharatheeyudu 2) struck. The theme got ready now. Even during the beginning of 2.O, I strongly felt my next film be Indian 2″.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic