Trust director Shankar to offer a never seen before lavish on-screen visual treat with every single movie. Starting from his first film Gentleman, Shankar’s penchant for grandeur and exploring exotic locations across the world has been his signature style.
Continuing his long-standing tradition, Shankar reportedly canned a few shots for a song from his upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, at the world famous tourist destination ‘Tunnel of Love’ in Ukraine. These shots will feature Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson.
The first look of 2.0 will be unveiled at a grand event in Mumbai on November 20th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive news- Prabhas to work with this star director
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film