Trust director Shankar to offer a never seen before lavish on-screen visual treat with every single movie. Starting from his first film Gentleman, Shankar’s penchant for grandeur and exploring exotic locations across the world has been his signature style.
Continuing his long-standing tradition, Shankar reportedly canned a few shots for a song from his upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, at the world famous tourist destination ‘Tunnel of Love’ in Ukraine. These shots will feature Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson.
The first look of 2.0 will be unveiled at a grand event in Mumbai on November 20th.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong