Trust director Shankar to offer a never seen before lavish on-screen visual treat with every single movie. Starting from his first film Gentleman, Shankar’s penchant for grandeur and exploring exotic locations across the world has been his signature style.
Continuing his long-standing tradition, Shankar reportedly canned a few shots for a song from his upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, at the world famous tourist destination ‘Tunnel of Love’ in Ukraine. These shots will feature Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson.
The first look of 2.0 will be unveiled at a grand event in Mumbai on November 20th.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief