Shankar’s upcoming film ‘Ai’ is fast nearing completion. Vikram, Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles whereas Suresh Gopi and Upen Patel will be seen in important roles. The film is going to be dubbed in Telugu and it’s Telugu version has been titled as ‘Manoharudu’.
As per the latest reports, Shankar has wrapped up shooting the climax sequence of the film. Recently, a huge action sequence was shot on Vikram and Upen Patel near Vizag and few locales in Orissa. With this, almost 90% of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. For the first time in his career, Shankar is working with the make-up specialists from WETA Workshop, New Zealand.
Aascar Ravichandran has produced the film and A R Rahman is scoring the music. P C Sreeram is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens on April 14.
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?
- Makers of Vikram Vedha remake slam all rumors
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Varun Tej to join Valmiki shoot from this date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Dear Comrade’s Nizam rights fetch a good price