Nikhil’s Shankarabharanam released last Friday amidst huge expectations from trade circles and film lovers. However the film failed to live up to the expectations and critics gave a thumbs down to the film’s lackluster script and its sluggish narrative. Noticing the backlash, the Shankarabharanam team was quick to respond.
The film’s think tank has now trimmed down the film by 12 minutes and removed the scenes which were acting as speed breakers to the film’s smooth flow. With the Monday treat becoming crucial for the film’s box-office fate, the makers are hoping that the crowds will lap up the new shorter version of Shankarabharanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Skylab OTT streaming platform locked
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated