Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting and the film’s post production is going on in full swing. According to the sources close to the unit, the post production works which involve heavy visual effects are taking more time than expected and it has delayed the release of the film.
According to the latest update, the film is now pushed ahead to February 2015. Vikram and Amy Jackson will be seen as the hero and heroine in the film and Aascar Ravichandran is the producer. Rahman has composed the music while award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian to host Jabardasth comedy show
- Poll: Which of these films are you looking forward to?
- Star comedian to become a dad soon
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting