Shankar is currently busy with the making of his magnum opus, ‘Manoharudu’ (‘I’ in Tamil). The film’s shoot is almost complete and Shankar is quite upbeat about the way this movie is shaping up. Vikram and Amy Jackson are essaying the lead roles in this movie.
” We are taking time to shoot the film but the wait will be worth it. Vikram’s makeup and VFX are taking up time, but for a 100Crore film, everything needs to be perfect. People say Vikram is a great actor and everyone will know why, once this film releases”, said Shankar.
A.R.Rahman is composing the tunes for this project. ‘Manoharudu/I’ is expected to release in 17 languages in 2014.
Articles that might interest you
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen