Shankar is one of the highest paid directors in India. After wrapping up his previous movie, 2.0, he quickly moved on to another high budget film, a sequel to his 1996 patriotic drama, Indian (Bharatheeyudu in Telugu).
However, Bharatheeyudu 2 has been stalled after a few days of shoot which began in February. With the reports that Lyca Productions is unsure about bankrolling Indian 2 with a staggering budget quoted by Shankar, as a substitute plan, the star director seems to be planning a huge multi-starrer in lieu of Indian 2.
According to the latest buzz in Kollywood, Shankar is considering leading Tamil stars Vijay and Vikram as the heroes in his film. Well, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until these reports come true.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release