Box Office stamina is proved when an actor or a director can bring people to theaters even with a very bad talk. Shankar has done just that with this film ‘I’. The movie has received very poor reviews and bad word of mouth from Day 1. But Box Office numbers are showing another picture. Terrific revenue has been generated by the movie on Days 1 and 2, recovering a large portion of money spent by distributors and exhibitors. Everyone expects collections to fall from today. But still, the money brought in by the film on Days 1 and 2 will make things better for a lot of people.
This is nothing but pure box office stamina and charisma from Shankar. His past hits and an expectation from people that he will show something unique in the film are big plus points for him.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date