Kannada actress Sharmila Mandre is all set to make her debut in Telugu cinema. She’s going to play the lead role opposite Allari Naresh in the latter upcoming film Kevvu Keka. The film is expected to go on floors later this month and Sharmila Mandre will join the cast sometime in November. In the past, she had acted in Kannada films like Sajni, Krishna and Navagraha and recently her debut film in Tamil titled Mirattal did quite well at box office. Devi Prasad, who had earlier made Blade Babji, is going to direct Kevvu Keka. Boppanna Chandrasekhar is going to produce this film under Jhanavi Productions banner. Raj, Bheems and Chinni Raj are going to compose the music. The film is being touted as a thorough entertainer. Allari Naresh is currently shooting for Anil Sunkara’s upcoming action comedy named Action 3D in Goa.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled