Kannada actress Sharmila Mandre is all set to make her debut in Telugu cinema. She’s going to play the lead role opposite Allari Naresh in the latter upcoming film Kevvu Keka. The film is expected to go on floors later this month and Sharmila Mandre will join the cast sometime in November. In the past, she had acted in Kannada films like Sajni, Krishna and Navagraha and recently her debut film in Tamil titled Mirattal did quite well at box office. Devi Prasad, who had earlier made Blade Babji, is going to direct Kevvu Keka. Boppanna Chandrasekhar is going to produce this film under Jhanavi Productions banner. Raj, Bheems and Chinni Raj are going to compose the music. The film is being touted as a thorough entertainer. Allari Naresh is currently shooting for Anil Sunkara’s upcoming action comedy named Action 3D in Goa.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections