Since the debacle of Zero in the year 2018, Shahrukh Khan is yet to release a film till now. Names of so many directors were being taken but SRK has silently started his film with Yash Raj Films.
But the latest we hear is that Shahrukh Khan is all set to do a film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali who made Devdas with him years back. The film in discussion has been titled Izhar and is a love story.
Shahrukh Khan heard the full script from Bhansali and has reportedly given a green signal for this film. This is going to be a full-on romantic saga with a social message. Can’t wait for it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral
- Buzz for Godfather picks up- What will Nagarjuna do now?
- Chiranjeevi-Nagarjuna to attend a mega event today