Since the debacle of Zero in the year 2018, Shahrukh Khan is yet to release a film till now. Names of so many directors were being taken but SRK has silently started his film with Yash Raj Films.
But the latest we hear is that Shahrukh Khan is all set to do a film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali who made Devdas with him years back. The film in discussion has been titled Izhar and is a love story.
Shahrukh Khan heard the full script from Bhansali and has reportedly given a green signal for this film. This is going to be a full-on romantic saga with a social message. Can’t wait for it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy