Sharvanand Myneni, one of the most promising and talented young actors, has completed 9 years in in the Telugu Film Industry. He has recently scored a nice hit in the form of ‘Journey’. Sharvanand made his debut in 2003 with the film ‘5 va Tareeku. He went on to act along with Chinajeevi and Venkatesh in movies like Shankar Dada MBBS, Sankranthi and Lakshmi. It was Deva Katta’s ‘Vennela’, which came out in 2005, that firmly launched his career and earned him recognition as a talent to watch out for. Popular young hero Ram happens to be Sharvanand’s cousin.
Sharvanand has some impressive films in his kitty. He has made a name for himself in the Tamil and Malayalam industries as well. Along with the movies mentioned above, he has starred in some highly acclaimed movies like Yuvasena, Gamyam and Prasthanam. Sharvanand has acted in about 19 films so far and the budding actor says that the secret behind his success is his faith in the script and the director.
He is currently working in a film with Allari Naresh and a few other projects are in the pipeline. Let us wish this talented young star the very best for a bright future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity