Sharwanand was quite impressed with a script narrated by director Sudheer Varma and the result is Ranarangam. The film released last week and received a lukewarm response from critics and movie lovers. In a latest interview, Sharwa said that he quite liked Ranarangam’s screenplay and that’s why he had signed the film.
“Honestly, I’m very confused at the moment. I’m hearing totally contrasting feedback about Ranarangam from film industry colleagues, critics and audiences. No one has said Ranarangam is bad, but the film is not performing as expect,” Sharwa said.
The talented actor went on to say that he will take enough time before signing his next project. However, Sharwa is fully confident that his upcoming film, 96, will surely reach audiences’ expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal turns an expert baker this lockdown
- Young actress’ special song in Kamal-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Keerthy Suresh’s new film aiming for an OTT release?
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure