Sharwanand and Rashmika Mandanna’s upcoming family entertainer, Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu, has kick-started its new schedule in Rajahmundry today. All the lead actors are taking part in the latest schedule. The unit will be wrapping up nearly 80 percent of the film’s shoot with this crucial schedule.
Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu’s first look poster was unveiled on Dasara to a decent response. While Sharwa plays a boy next door, Rashmika will be seen in an author-backed role in the movie, which, going by the title, seems to be a tribute to women power.
Kishore Tirumala is directing Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu and Sudhakar Cherukuri is bankrolling it under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Khushboo, Radhika Sarath Kumar and Urvasi will be seen in key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song