It’s well-known that Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi have teamed up with director Hanu Raghavapudi for a romantic drama. Expectations will be quite high on this movie as both Sharwa and Sai Pallavi had given back-to-back hits with their previous movies.
The latest update from the makers reveal that this as-yet-untitled movie has kick-started its first schedule today in Kolkata. This will be a long schedule and the unit will wrap up a major portion of the film in the heritage city.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing the movie under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Nani’s KVPG music composer Vishal Chandrasekhar will score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller