It’s well-known that Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi have teamed up with director Hanu Raghavapudi for a romantic drama. Expectations will be quite high on this movie as both Sharwa and Sai Pallavi had given back-to-back hits with their previous movies.
The latest update from the makers reveal that this as-yet-untitled movie has kick-started its first schedule today in Kolkata. This will be a long schedule and the unit will wrap up a major portion of the film in the heritage city.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing the movie under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Nani’s KVPG music composer Vishal Chandrasekhar will score the music.
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2