Hero Sharwanand is in full swing with the success of his last film Mahanubhavudu. He is currently busy reading scripts and the latest we hear is that he might work in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
Reports suggest that the two of them have already met for some discussions and if everything goes well, the project might materialize soon. Hanu Raghavapudi has directed films like LIE, Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha and Andala Rakshasi in the past.
An official confirmation will soon be made. Meanwhile, Hanu has also yet another project lined up with Nani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral-Shekhar master grooves to his biggest hit
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes