Sharwanand’s new film is titled Sreekaram and the young hero plays a farmer in this film. The first look was revealed today and Sharwa is seen in a lungi-clad avatar.
After trying different films, Sharwa is back to the family genre and the talk is that his performance has come out quite well and his character, in particular, will be quite cute and homely.
A debutante Kishore Reddy is directing this film which is fast completing its shoot. Ram and Gopi Achanta are bankrolling this project under 14 Reels Plus banner. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bheeshma
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress