Finally, hero Sharwanand’s much-awaited film in Sudheer Varma’s direction began its shooting formalities today. The film’s first schedule kick-started in Vizag and the makers are canning a few scenes featuring Sharwa and the film’s leading lady Kalyani Priyadarshan.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted to be a gangster drama and after a long time, Sharwa will be seen in a rugged avatar in this movie. The film’s next schedule will take place in a Kakinada. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is bankrolling the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner. Malayalam composer Prashanth Pillai is composing the music.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb