Finally, hero Sharwanand’s much-awaited film in Sudheer Varma’s direction began its shooting formalities today. The film’s first schedule kick-started in Vizag and the makers are canning a few scenes featuring Sharwa and the film’s leading lady Kalyani Priyadarshan.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted to be a gangster drama and after a long time, Sharwa will be seen in a rugged avatar in this movie. The film’s next schedule will take place in a Kakinada. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is bankrolling the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner. Malayalam composer Prashanth Pillai is composing the music.
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake