You cant keep young hero Sarwanand out of news these days. His latest film, Run Raja Run has hit the bulls eye and is running to packed houses all over.
But what is making headlines these days is that Sharwanand has apparently bought the distribution rights of Baahubali for one of the areas in AP. Even though this news has not been confirmed, it has definetly added a lot of heat to the project. Sharwanand had already produced a film titled Ko Ante Koti which did not hit the bulls eye.
- Allu Arjun’s gesture wins hearts once again
- Daughter of Maharshi’s DP roped in for Rajini’s next
- Geetha Govindam’s latest US collections; All set for $1M weekend
- Star heroine in Rajinikanth’s next?
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans