You cant keep young hero Sarwanand out of news these days. His latest film, Run Raja Run has hit the bulls eye and is running to packed houses all over.
But what is making headlines these days is that Sharwanand has apparently bought the distribution rights of Baahubali for one of the areas in AP. Even though this news has not been confirmed, it has definetly added a lot of heat to the project. Sharwanand had already produced a film titled Ko Ante Koti which did not hit the bulls eye.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections