You cant keep young hero Sarwanand out of news these days. His latest film, Run Raja Run has hit the bulls eye and is running to packed houses all over.
But what is making headlines these days is that Sharwanand has apparently bought the distribution rights of Baahubali for one of the areas in AP. Even though this news has not been confirmed, it has definetly added a lot of heat to the project. Sharwanand had already produced a film titled Ko Ante Koti which did not hit the bulls eye.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry