Hero Sharwanand injured himself while shooting for Tamil hit 96’s Telugu remake. The incident occurred during the ongoing schedule in Thailand yesterday. Sharwanand has returned to Hyderabad. He will undergo a surgery at a city hospital on Monday.
According to the reports, Sharwanand was shooting a skydiving scene under experts supervision in Thailand. He practiced skydiving 4 times in 2 days. On the third day, in his 5th attempt, he crash landed on his shoulder, dislocating the joint, and also suffered a minor injury on his leg. Doctors will perform a surgery on his shoulder tomorrow and discharge him after monitoring him for 4, 5 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand to romance debutante actress in his next
- Oh Baby continues to impress- Latest collections here
- UV Creations holds key meetings for Saaho’s release
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?