Hero Sharwanand injured himself while shooting for Tamil hit 96’s Telugu remake. The incident occurred during the ongoing schedule in Thailand yesterday. Sharwanand has returned to Hyderabad. He will undergo a surgery at a city hospital on Monday.
According to the reports, Sharwanand was shooting a skydiving scene under experts supervision in Thailand. He practiced skydiving 4 times in 2 days. On the third day, in his 5th attempt, he crash landed on his shoulder, dislocating the joint, and also suffered a minor injury on his leg. Doctors will perform a surgery on his shoulder tomorrow and discharge him after monitoring him for 4, 5 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?
- Prabbhas to be seen in this role in Nag Ashwin’s film?
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally film is not shelved?
- Balayya-Boyapati film to kick-start on this date
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years