Sharwanand is in a league of his own especially when it comes to choosing films. While most of his contemporaries have gone ahead to act in commercial and mass entertainers, Sharwanand has stuck to doing films which he truly believes in. Except for a rare film like Nuvva Nena, the actor has been largely part of message oriented films like Amma Cheppindhi, Gamyam and Andhari Bandhuvaya. In Prasthanam, he took everyone by surprise by playing a hard hitting role. Talking to a leading newspaper he stated that he’s quite happy with the kind of films he has been part of in recent years and also added that he’ll continue to do more such films in future. He’s currently producing his first film Ko Ante Koti and he’s also playing the lead role. Directed by Anish Kuruvilla, the film has Sharwanand, Priya Anand and Srihari in lead roles. In an industry where every actor’s fate depends on the box office figures of their respective films, actors like Sharwanand are a rarity. He’s truly a class apart and it’ll be interesting to see what he has in store for the audience in his upcoming film Ko Ante Koti.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas makes serious plans for his next
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Will the bold act in upcoming project change fortunes for this actress?
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- I am planning my career very carefully now
- Will the Tamil dubbed films dominate the Telugu box office this week?
- Rana Daggubatti’s mythological film all set to roll soon