Talented hero Sharwanand, who made his mark in Tollywood by doing interesting projects has been going through a lean phase. His last film, Ko Ante Koti flopped at the box office giving him setbacks professionally and financially as he was also the producer of the film. His next project in the direction of RGV is Satya 2 and Sharwanand has pinned all his hopes on this movie. But interestng fact is that even RGV has lost his prime and has not given a super hit in the previous few years. Sharwanand will also be seen alongside Nitya Memon in the upcoming film Yemito E Maaya.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international