Young actor Sharwanand, who is riding high on a success wave with back-to-back consecutive hits has wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film Express Raja.
Directed by Venkatadri Express fame Merlapaka Gandhi, this film is being produced by UV Creations. Touted to be an out and out entertainer, ‘Patas’ fame Surabhi is cast opposite Sharwanand.
Brahmaji is playing an important role in this film which is slated to hit the screens early next year.
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share