Young actor Sharwanand, who is riding high on a success wave with back-to-back consecutive hits has wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film Express Raja.
Directed by Venkatadri Express fame Merlapaka Gandhi, this film is being produced by UV Creations. Touted to be an out and out entertainer, ‘Patas’ fame Surabhi is cast opposite Sharwanand.
Brahmaji is playing an important role in this film which is slated to hit the screens early next year.
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar