Young actor Sharwanand, who is riding high on a success wave with back-to-back consecutive hits has wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film Express Raja.
Directed by Venkatadri Express fame Merlapaka Gandhi, this film is being produced by UV Creations. Touted to be an out and out entertainer, ‘Patas’ fame Surabhi is cast opposite Sharwanand.
Brahmaji is playing an important role in this film which is slated to hit the screens early next year.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters