Hero Sharwanand recently wrapped up the shooting for his 30th film. The film is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual and it marks Sharwa’s 30th film. The film also features Ritu Varma and Amala Akkineni in crucial roles.
According to the latest reports, this as-yet-untitled family entertainer has mother sentiment as its main theme. The film will showcase the beautiful relationship between Sharwa and Amala Akkineni who plays his mother. Incidentally, Sharwa’s 2006 film, Amma Cheppindi, also had mother sentiment as its main theme.
The film marks Amala Akkineni’s Tamil comeback after 3 decades. Directed by Shree Karthick, the film is bankrolled by SR Prabhu. Jakes Bejoy is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?