It is known that Tollywood stars Sharwanand and Ritu Varma will next be seen in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual romantic family entertainer, titled Oke Oka Jeevitham. Sharwa plays a musician in the movie, which also has an emotional mother-son track.
This evening, OOJ’s makers released a special poster to announce that a sneak peak into the life of Sharwa as Adhi will be released tomorrow (July 15) at 6.30 PM. The film also features yesteryear heroine Amala Akkineni in a mother’s role. OOJ marks Amala’s comeback in Kollywood after nearly 3 decades.
Directed by debutant Shree Karthick, OOJ is produced by Khaidi fame SR Prabhu. Jakes Bejoy is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- Dulquer Salmaan – Ram is the greatest character I have got to play
- Prithviraj and Nayanathara’s Gold to release on this festive date
- Suniel Shetty talks about the boycott trend in Bollywood
- SS Rajamouli adds another feather to his cap
- Interview : Nikhil Siddharth – Karthikeya 2 is a universal story