Hero Sharwanand is doing back to back films in his career. His next release would be Sreekaram and then he has started shooting for his multi-starrer Maha Samudram in the direction of Ajay Bhupathi.
The news now in the industry circles is that Sharwan has shown interest in a script narrated by popular writer Kona Venkat. The news also reveals that the film is a medical thriller that will be narrated in a fun manner.
So, with multiple films in his kitty, it needs to be seen who will direct this film and when it will go on floors. Sharwa needs a hit under his belt as his previous films were big flops in the last two years or so.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections