Hero Sharwanand seems to be having a very busy 2020 and 2021. Already, he had his first release this year in the form of Jaanu. His Sreekaram is nearing completion and the film will hit screens as soon as theaters reopen later this year.
Meanwhile, Sharwa is already working on a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film which is being bankrolled by Khaidi producer. Later this year, Sharwa will kick-start shooting for RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s much-talked-about gangster drama, Mahasamudram.
Sharwa recently signed a couple of movies under noted banner UV Creations’ production and another film under Kishore Tirumala’s direction. He will commence both these projects from next summer and they will be ready for release by 2021 end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time