Hero Sharwanand seems to be having a very busy 2020 and 2021. Already, he had his first release this year in the form of Jaanu. His Sreekaram is nearing completion and the film will hit screens as soon as theaters reopen later this year.
Meanwhile, Sharwa is already working on a Tamil-Telugu bilingual film which is being bankrolled by Khaidi producer. Later this year, Sharwa will kick-start shooting for RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s much-talked-about gangster drama, Mahasamudram.
Sharwa recently signed a couple of movies under noted banner UV Creations’ production and another film under Kishore Tirumala’s direction. He will commence both these projects from next summer and they will be ready for release by 2021 end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon