After scoring a huge hit with the Sankranthi family entertainer, Shatamanam Bhavathi, Sharwanand shifted gears and donned an out-and-out mass role in his summer release, Radha. Currently, Sharwa is shooting for Maruthi’s Mahanubhavudu.
And very soon, Sharwa will commence shooting for two films back-to-back in Prakash Kovelamudi and Sudheer Varma’s direction. While Baahubali makers Shobu and Prasad will produce Prakash’s film, S Radhakrishna will bankroll Sudheer Varma’s film.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?