After scoring a huge hit with the Sankranthi family entertainer, Shatamanam Bhavathi, Sharwanand shifted gears and donned an out-and-out mass role in his summer release, Radha. Currently, Sharwa is shooting for Maruthi’s Mahanubhavudu.
And very soon, Sharwa will commence shooting for two films back-to-back in Prakash Kovelamudi and Sudheer Varma’s direction. While Baahubali makers Shobu and Prasad will produce Prakash’s film, S Radhakrishna will bankroll Sudheer Varma’s film.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film