Hero Sharwanand has moved on after Ranarangam’s disappointing performance at the box-office. He is already shooting for 96’s Telugu remake. Very soon, Sharwa will kick-start an emotional family entertainer, titled Sreekaram. The film will be directed by a debutant named Kishore Reddy.
Sreekaram has agriculture as its backdrop, and latest reports reveal that Sharwa will be essaying the role of a farmer in it. The shooting will commence soon in Hyderabad and a major portion of the film will also be shot in Tirupati and Ananthapur. Sharwa is said to be keen on wrapping up the entire shoot in just a couple of months.
Ram and Gopi Achanta are bankrolling this project under 14 Reels Plus banner. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside
- Big update loading from The Ghost
- The trailer of Driver Jamuna is intriguing
- The first single update from Liger is here