Hero Sharwanand has moved on after Ranarangam’s disappointing performance at the box-office. He is already shooting for 96’s Telugu remake. Very soon, Sharwa will kick-start an emotional family entertainer, titled Sreekaram. The film will be directed by a debutant named Kishore Reddy.
Sreekaram has agriculture as its backdrop, and latest reports reveal that Sharwa will be essaying the role of a farmer in it. The shooting will commence soon in Hyderabad and a major portion of the film will also be shot in Tirupati and Ananthapur. Sharwa is said to be keen on wrapping up the entire shoot in just a couple of months.
Ram and Gopi Achanta are bankrolling this project under 14 Reels Plus banner. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity
- Allu Arjun making the ground ready for bigger goals
- No truth in Varun Tej’s controversy regarding F3
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Pawan Kalyan okays noted choreographer’s next?