Hero Sharwanand unveiled Nithya Menen’s first look from the upcoming pan-India film, Gamanam. Nithya looks classic in a de-glam, orthodox avatar in the role of a classical singer named Shailaputri Devi.
Gaganam features star heroine Shriya in the lead role. The film is touted as a real-life drama and it also features young actors Priyanka Jawalkar and Shiva Kandukuri in key roles.
Debutant Sujana Rao is directing the movie and Maestro Ilayaraja is composing the music. Gnana Shekar V.S., besides cranking the camera, is also producing the movie in association with Ramesh Karutoori and Venki Pushadapu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam
- Hero Simbu to make his social media debut in a grand way
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims