Sharwanand is one of the most talented actors around in Telugu cinema. But he has only given flops in the last few years. Thanks to Oke Oke Jeevitham, he made a comeback and is now doing three films in Telugu.
One of them is with Sriram Aditya, the young director. As per the latest update, Sharwa has wrapped up his part of the shoot for this film which was mostly shot in London and Hyderabad.
The word in the film circles is also that the movie has been named Maname. As per the news, the first look of the film will be revealed on the auspicious occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi.
Krithi Shetty plays the female lead in this film which is also quite important for her as Krithi has also given back-to-back flops in her career. Watch this space for more updates on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz: Thalapathy 68 to use AI tech for a song shoot
- Rukmini Vasanth becomes a talking point, Tollywood offers knocking her door
- MAD’s paid premieres details are here
- On War’s 4th anniversary, Ayan Mukerji meets NTR for War 2
- Tiger Nageswara Rao will stand as a milestone in Ravi Teja’s career: Ram Lakshman
- These three actresses come on board for Rajinikanth’s next