After lying low for a longtime with almost all his films ending up as average fares at the box-office, Sharwanand bounced back in style with Run Raja Run. The film reinvented Sharwa in a stylish avatar, unlike the usual intense characters that he plays onscreen. Sharwanand has already commenced his next in Merlapaka Gandhi’s direction and UV
As per the latest reports, Sharwa has signed yet another film in the direction of Bhaskar, an ad filmmaker. Reports further reveal that Sharwa has already started shooting for this film, along with the UV Creations’ film. Niveditha Thomas, the Malayali actress who playedKamal Haasan’s daughter in Papanasam, the Tamil remake of Drushyam, is the film’s leading lady.
More details about the film are awaited. Meanwhile, Sharwanand will be seen romancing Surabhi of Beeruva fame in UV Creations’ film.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019