Young director Sriram Aditya, who last directed Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer Devadas, is gearing up for his next project. If the sources are to be believed, Aditya has high chances to team up with hero Sharwanand soon.
As of now, script discussions are going on and an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited. On the other hand, Sarwa’s new film Ranarangam is up shaping up for a July release.
Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- A vocal glimpse of SVP on Mahesh’s birthday?
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?