Young director Sriram Aditya, who last directed Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer Devadas, is gearing up for his next project. If the sources are to be believed, Aditya has high chances to team up with hero Sharwanand soon.
As of now, script discussions are going on and an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited. On the other hand, Sarwa’s new film Ranarangam is up shaping up for a July release.
Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?