Sharwanand’s upcoming action comedy, Run Raja Run is in the last stages of shooting. A song is currently being shot in Hyderabad on the lead pair in the film and buzz is that the film unit will head to Goa shortly to shoot couple of more songs. With that, the entire film is going to be wrapped up.
Sujeeth, who had made quite a few short films, is making his debut as a director. Vamsi and Pramod, who had earlier produced Mirchi, are producing this film as well. Newcomer Seerath Kapoor is playing the lead role opposite Sharwanand. The film is based on a short film made by Sujeeth and rumour has it that Sharwanand plays the role of a thief. Interestingly, he has gone for a complete image makeover in the film and the first look has already tremendous response.
Ghibran is scoring the music and Madhie, the cinematographer of Mirchi, is the lensman for this film. Run Raja Run is expected to hit the screens later this summer.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international