It is a known fact that Sharwanand will be doing a film in the direction of Kishore Tirumala and the film has been finalized some time back. The pre-production is also complete.
The latest we hear is that the film will be launched on the 25th of this month as a Dussehra special in the temple town of Tirupathi. The unit will be leaving for the launch soon which will be held in a simple manner.
What’s special is that the makers have decided to name the film Aadallu Meeku Joharlu. The film will be produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri’s home banner and will be a laugh riot. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Catchy title for Nandu’s next
- Is Rahul Sipligunj dating Ashu Reddy – Here is the clarity
- Acharya- New heroine for Charan will be confirmed next week
- Kiara Advani becomes the top choice in Bollywood- Here’s show?
- Color Photo Suhas’ dairy packed with multiple films
- Pawan Kalyan’s directors facing a lot of tension and insecurity?