It is a known fact that Sharwanand will be doing a film in the direction of Kishore Tirumala and the film has been finalized some time back. The pre-production is also complete.
The latest we hear is that the film will be launched on the 25th of this month as a Dussehra special in the temple town of Tirupathi. The unit will be leaving for the launch soon which will be held in a simple manner.
What’s special is that the makers have decided to name the film Aadallu Meeku Joharlu. The film will be produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri’s home banner and will be a laugh riot. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?