It is a known fact that Sharwanand will be doing a film in the direction of Kishore Tirumala and the film has been finalized some time back. The pre-production is also complete.
The latest we hear is that the film will be launched on the 25th of this month as a Dussehra special in the temple town of Tirupathi. The unit will be leaving for the launch soon which will be held in a simple manner.
What’s special is that the makers have decided to name the film Aadallu Meeku Joharlu. The film will be produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri’s home banner and will be a laugh riot. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules