Young hero, Sharwanand is in full swing with the success of his last film Mahanubhavudu. Some time back, we had revealed that he will soon be doing a film in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
The latest we hear is that the above-said film will be launched tomorrow morning in Ramanaidu Studios at 10 AM. Sudhakar Chigurupati and Prasad Chukkapalli, who are both NRI’s will be producing this film which is touted to be a youthful love story.
Regular shooting of the film will kick-start from the month of January. More details about the star cast and other technicians will be revealed tomorrow.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment