Young hero, Sharwanand is in full swing with the success of his last film Mahanubhavudu. Some time back, we had revealed that he will soon be doing a film in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
The latest we hear is that the above-said film will be launched tomorrow morning in Ramanaidu Studios at 10 AM. Sudhakar Chigurupati and Prasad Chukkapalli, who are both NRI’s will be producing this film which is touted to be a youthful love story.
Regular shooting of the film will kick-start from the month of January. More details about the star cast and other technicians will be revealed tomorrow.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience