Young hero, Sharwanand is in full swing with the success of his last film Mahanubhavudu. Some time back, we had revealed that he will soon be doing a film in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
The latest we hear is that the above-said film will be launched tomorrow morning in Ramanaidu Studios at 10 AM. Sudhakar Chigurupati and Prasad Chukkapalli, who are both NRI’s will be producing this film which is touted to be a youthful love story.
Regular shooting of the film will kick-start from the month of January. More details about the star cast and other technicians will be revealed tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli making big plans for OTT entry?
- AK Entertainments in talks with two heroes for their web series
- Mahesh goes Fida on his dad’s smile
- Lockdown Review : Lalbazaar – Hindi series on Zee5
- Amazing-Sarileru records solid TRP’s in its second run
- Power Star first look- RGV stirs up a controversy