Even as Sharwanand’s romance drama Padi Padi Leche Manasu performed just okay at the box office, it looks like he doesn’t mind dabbling in the genre again.
We hear that the actor is set to team up with director Karthikeya director Chandoo Mondeti, whose last film Savyasachi with Naga Chaitanya wasn’t successful at the ticket windows.
Turns out Sharwa and Chandoo have been in talks for a while now and Padi Padi Leche Manasu producer Sudhakar Cherukuri will bankroll the project.
The romance drama will also be laced with an element of social cause promotion. Even though Chandoo came up with other ideas, one hears that the romance drama has aced his options. It remains to be seen how this one goes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa