Even as Sharwanand’s romance drama Padi Padi Leche Manasu performed just okay at the box office, it looks like he doesn’t mind dabbling in the genre again.
We hear that the actor is set to team up with director Karthikeya director Chandoo Mondeti, whose last film Savyasachi with Naga Chaitanya wasn’t successful at the ticket windows.
Turns out Sharwa and Chandoo have been in talks for a while now and Padi Padi Leche Manasu producer Sudhakar Cherukuri will bankroll the project.
The romance drama will also be laced with an element of social cause promotion. Even though Chandoo came up with other ideas, one hears that the romance drama has aced his options. It remains to be seen how this one goes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up