In a first ever honor for a Telugu movie, Dil Raju’s Shatamanam Bhavathi’s press kit will soon be preserved at the Oscar library. Apparently, the Academy has requested the film’s unit to submit Shatamanam Bhavathi’s press kit.
Soon, Shatamanam Bhavathi’s press kit will be on display at the Oscar library under foreign film category. Established in 1928, the Oscar library (Margaret Herrick Library) is a world-renowned, non-circulating reference and research collection devoted to the history and development of the motion picture as an art form and an industry.
Meanwhile, Shatamanam Bhavathi is continuing its steady run at the box-offices worldwide. The film has collected 25 plus crores share in the twin Telugu states and grossed nearly $743,813 in overseas.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic