After being in the industry for more than a decade as a writer for over 40 films and delivering a debacle with his directorial debut film, Dongala Bandi, Satish Vegesna scored a memorable hit this Sankranthi with Shatamanam Bhavathi.
In his latest interview, the director opened up about how the movie’s success has changed his life. Satish revealed that before Shatamanam Bhavathi, he used to frequent to all the film offices in Tollywood to narrate his stories and that thanks to Shatamanam Bhavathi’s success producers are after him now to listen to his stories.
However, the soft-spoken director says that he will not let the success go to his head and that he will continue to direct more movies that are high on family emotions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly