The Sharwanand starrer, Shatamanam Bhavati has become a blessing in disguise for Dil Raju. He is seeing superb profits as the film has collected double its profits already. The latest update reveals that the film has made 6.2 crores to date in the Nizam area.
Trade pundits reveal that if the film goes at the same speed like it is going now, it can collect up to 10 crores in just the Nizam area alone which is quite huge for both Sharwanand and Dil Raju.
Based on simple family emotions, Shatamanam Bhavati is directed by Sateesh Vignesya and has Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief