The Sharwanand starrer, Shatamanam Bhavati has become a blessing in disguise for Dil Raju. He is seeing superb profits as the film has collected double its profits already. The latest update reveals that the film has made 6.2 crores to date in the Nizam area.
Trade pundits reveal that if the film goes at the same speed like it is going now, it can collect up to 10 crores in just the Nizam area alone which is quite huge for both Sharwanand and Dil Raju.
Based on simple family emotions, Shatamanam Bhavati is directed by Sateesh Vignesya and has Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers
- iSmart Shankar gets a release date