Based on simple family emotions, the film is decently attracting family crowds in the US as the content is based on the story of those who live far away from their loved ones.
Dil Raju is trying hard to give this film a great push in the second week back in India. It will be really interesting to see how this film performs from now.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili