Love Story is a film that is eagerly awaited by many as it has the magical combination of Sai Pallavi and Chay Akkineni doing the lead roles for the first time together.
The world of Chay received a good buzz from the audience and the latest we hear is that the film is going to deal with the sensitive issue of the caste system in the film.
The caste-based problems are going to be showcased especially by Shekhar Kammula as he has made this as a backdrop of the film. The film will release on April 2nd and has a terrific buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed