Love Story is a film that is eagerly awaited by many as it has the magical combination of Sai Pallavi and Chay Akkineni doing the lead roles for the first time together.
The world of Chay received a good buzz from the audience and the latest we hear is that the film is going to deal with the sensitive issue of the caste system in the film.
The caste-based problems are going to be showcased especially by Shekhar Kammula as he has made this as a backdrop of the film. The film will release on April 2nd and has a terrific buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to not go Vijay’s Master route
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release
- Big update: Prabhas, Shruti’s Salaar’s release date in a few hours