Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ is currently in making and the expectations on this movie are sky high.
Director Shekhar Kammula however, had some thing else to ask from Rajamouli. Shekhar stresses that good meaningful cinema is the need of the hour. Only such movies would stay long with the audience.’Rather than making a comedy, movies should reflect our individualities, lives and culture’, says Sekhar.
He also added that star directors should come out of the trend of making commercial formula based films. ‘Rajamouli and Trivikram are under stress to deliver hits. Otherwise they could do much more than what they are doing. Someday, I’m expecting that Rajamouli will make his signature film very soon rather than these masalas’,said Shekhar.
Shekhar’s Anamika is gearing up for a worldwide release on May 1st.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director